Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin 81 posts 246 karma points
    Feb 26, 2016 @ 12:48
    Martin

Umbraco hosting

Hi Guys,

I know there's already a help page specifically for this topic but was wondering if anyone could personally recommend a good affordable host?

Cheers, Martin

• Tom Engan 430 posts 1173 karma points
    Feb 26, 2016 @ 12:55
    Tom Engan

I've asked the same, and I got these answers (have not tried any self yet, but it will not be long before I choose one host) https://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/74684-experiences-with-unoeuro-umbraco-hosting

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Feb 26, 2016 @ 14:18
    Paul Seal

Hi guys

My blog codeshare.co.uk is an Umbraco site. I have it hosted with Storm Internet. They are very reliable and fairly cheap.

I have 3 different sites running in one Umbraco instance. The main site the hosting is for is my sister's hair salon site. She paid for the lifetime hosting with them which is the ASP.NET Ultimate package which comes with a SQL Server 2012 database and .NET 4.5. So now the only thing she pays for is to renew the domain name every 2 years.

It's good for me as I get free hosting for my site.

It's managed hosting with Plesk v12.

• John Palmer 76 posts 201 karma points
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 07:10
    John Palmer

Hi Martin,

Check out asphostportal.com and hostforlife.eu. They offer Umbraco hosting. I have few clients that use their services. So, I would recommend them.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft