Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matt Brewerton 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 16, 2017 @ 13:33
    Matt Brewerton

Strikethrough in Markdown Editory

I've recently installed Umbraco and Articulate (I'm an Umbraco noob) and so far it's been a dream to use. One thing I've noticed is that the Markdown editor for new posts doesn't seem have Strikethrough support. Is there a way I can allow for support of Strikethrough in the posts?

• Shannon Deminick 1524 posts 5270 karma points MVP 2x
    Aug 22, 2017 @ 02:09
    Shannon Deminick

The back office MD Editor in Articulate just uses the Umbraco Core one. It's probably using an outdated/old version which might just require a Nuget updated (not sure)

Articulate does use a different/better MD library for parsing it's own MD editor (see https://github.com/Shazwazza/Articulate/wiki/Creating-a-blog-post#using-markdown-from-your-browser-works-great-with-mobile-phones-too) but that is different from the one used in the back office. If you are referring to that one, then i can probably fix on the Articulate side.

• Matt Brewerton 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 25, 2017 @ 15:48
    Matt Brewerton

Thanks for the response. Neither the back office nor the front end seems to support strike-through. It's not necessarily a major problem, it was just something I wanted to use in a blog post for an added bit of spice and humour.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft