Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• npanguuluri 30 posts 57 karma points
    Aug 31, 2009 @ 18:43
    npanguuluri

Getting an error when creating a new image through the insert image in Rich TextEditor (4.0.2.1)

Hello All,

I upgraded recently from  version 4.0.0.0  to 4.0.2.1 . I am trying to insert image to Rich text editor. Then I click on Create New. then I browse the image on local drive and click Save and i am getting the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application. StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex] System.String.Remove(Int32 startIndex, Int32 count) +0 umbraco.dialogs.uploadImage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +824 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +15 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627 Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Please help me ..

Thank you

• Dennis Milandt 190 posts 517 karma points
    Sep 06, 2010 @ 11:46
    Dennis Milandt

I am getting the same error in the built in Media Picker with the advanced options enabled now part of Umbraco 4.5. When I use the Media Picker to upload a new image I get the same error.

Did you ever solve your problem or fould the cause of it?

Kind regards
    Dennis Milandt

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft