Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Danielle 7 posts 27 karma points
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 07:17
    Danielle

Blank rotating image on home page

Hello all,

Our site (www.wwhi.org) features rotating images on the home page. I tried to add a new one today (a .jpg that is similar in size and dimension to the others we've used) and it comes up blank. When I view the source code on the page, I can't even find the image mentioned there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Danielle

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 10:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Danielle

I think that the blank screen that appears has something to do with the effect on the gallery. It seems like it's shufling between the available images. But since there only is one image there is a snap of blank beacuse it only has 1 image to shufle.

It's hard to guide you exactly on how to make sure the image you have created gets visible since this gallery can be made in many different ways.

But I'm guessing you probably need to uploade the image in the media section and save i there and then in the content section you would need to select the image somewhere and remember to click on "save and publish".

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Danielle 7 posts 27 karma points
    Jul 24, 2011 @ 15:52
    Danielle

Thanks for the response Jan. I had actually done that, I just took it down since it wasn't working. I've added it back, if you are willing to take a second look. Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft