Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Damon 217 posts 288 karma points
    Jul 24, 2018 @ 13:09
    Damon

After upgrade image is type Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache+DictionaryPublishedContent

Hi,

after upgrading images are not showing. The type is:

Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache+DictionaryPublishedContent

Is there a way this can be fixed without having to add the images again?

I think it is something to do with old Umbraco.media datatype vs new Umbracom.media2 datatype,

Thanks,

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 24, 2018 @ 16:11
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Damon

I'm not sure I know the answer to your question but if you could please let us know what version you upgraded from and what version you upgraded to it will be a big help in helping others figure out what the cause of your issue is and what the solution could be :-)

Cheers, Jan

Jul 25, 2018 @ 09:56
    Damon

Hi Jan,

its was 7.2 to the latest version.

When I do the following it returns and not showing the image:

GetProperty: Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedProperty

Type: Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedProperty

Value: Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache+DictionaryPublishedContent

TypedMedia Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedMediaCache+DictionaryPublishedContent

WHy is it doing this?

Cheers

Jul 25, 2018 @ 14:20
    Damon

Got this working. Has to use:

new Node(id) for some reason to get it to return something I can get media id from.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 25, 2018 @ 14:30
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Damon

Happy to hear you managed to get your issue sorted even though I'm not quite sure what your context was? Can you provide a code example? :-) Just so others might benefit should they face the same issue and come across this post.

Cheers, Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft