Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Newbraco 41 posts 164 karma points
    Apr 01, 2018 @ 08:28
    Newbraco

Help with installation/setup of UmbracoIdentity

Im new to Umbraco and Im trying to follow this guide(link below) to add facebook login to my umbraco site. I got stuck halfway on installation. In step 2, it says

"You must add these properties to your Member Types:"

https://github.com/Shazwazza/UmbracoIdentity/wiki#installation

When I go to Umbraco Backoffice-->Members-->Member types and add a property I cant only select editors (like TextArea aso). How do I add a property of type "Security Stamp" as the guide suggest.... and further to the left, the type is "no", what is that?

• Rune Hem Strand 147 posts 911 karma points hq c-trib
    Apr 01, 2018 @ 09:29
    Rune Hem Strand

That can be a little confusing, yes :)

In the member type editor you want add a property named Security Stamp with the alias securityStamp using the Textbox property editor and don't tick any of the checkboxes under options, like so:

enter image description here

Hope that makes sense, happy Easter :)

• Newbraco 41 posts 164 karma points
    Apr 01, 2018 @ 14:03
    Newbraco

Great! Thanks! Maybe I was stressed, it seems so obvoius now that youve explained it :D

Happy easter to you too! :o)

• Jin Botol 134 posts 287 karma points
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 02:39
    Jin Botol

Hi Rune,

Can you help me about also UmbracoIdentity.

I already installed this package ver 5.0, but after I logged in my facebook account and redirect to my site, I got an error

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=Neutral, PublickeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Using Umbraco 7.5.6.

Jin

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft