Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stacey Schlenker 7 posts 107 karma points
    Mar 19, 2018 @ 15:01
    Stacey Schlenker

Media Picker in Grid Editor Causes Postback to Page

This is in v 7.7.7

1.) On a page I select a row configuration (doesn't matter if it is full or 50/50 and etc.) 2.) Then I select a cell and choose image from the available property editors. The dialogue window shows up in the right and I find and select the image I want. 3.) Clicking submit to finalize the image selection causes a full page post back and any changes I had made to this page at this point are lost. 4.) Going back through steps 1-3 work after doing this a second time.

I am not seeing errors show up in the dev tools console so no idea what is going on. I have played around with setting a start node on the media picker, but that has not changed this behavior either.

One thing I just noticed is that it seems to only do this for images on a page that I have not tried to select yet.

Let's say I have image#1. I go through steps 1-3 twice and I see the image show up in the page. If I leave this page without saving (testing purposes only) and then come back and repeat steps 1-3 it will work the first time.

Is there some sort of image/property caching going on that would cause this to happen?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft