Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• codeNdrum 5 posts 75 karma points
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 13:51
    codeNdrum

Nested Content 0.5.0 and Umbraco.MultipleTextstring (+ other property editors) support

Hi. I love Umbraco and the community :-) -- However, now that Nested Content has become native to Umbraco, I think it's a little premature to call the previous Nested Content (0.4.0) "obsolete" if Umbraco.MultipleTextstring is unsupported. I'm unsure of what other property editors are unsupported, but we use Umbraco.MultipleTextstring extensively in the creation of customer support content. It's an unfortunate (but hopefully temporary) consequence of advancing the development of the Nested Content component that UI access to Nested Content already using Umbraco.MultipleTextstring has been disabled.

Understandably Umbraco.MultipleTextstring wasn't supported in an ideal fashion, and we've implemented work arounds for support and translations, but what was the reason for disabling accessibility? Also is there a risk to using Nested Content 0.4.0 and keeping up to date with Umbraco releases? If so, I will hold off until Umbraco.MultipleTextstring is properly supported. Many, many thanks :-)

enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft