Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ihor 11 posts 83 karma points
    May 16, 2017 @ 10:58
    Ihor

417 Missing token in the backoffice after login

Umbraco version: 7.2.8

I am getting 417 (Missing token) error after login to umbraco. Left menu is completely empty because of error and it is not possible to open nodes. If I reload the page it works fine:

enter image description here

As I can see for some reasons login request "/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Authentication/PostLogin" does not return cookies XSRF-TOKEN and XSRF-V

I have tried next version of umbraco 7.3.0 and it works fine but the problem is that I cannot upgrade umbraco on production server now.

Can anyone help with this problem?

• Lionel Chemin 5 posts 96 karma points
    May 18, 2017 @ 12:51
    Lionel Chemin

Hi!

Maybe it's a stupid question but, are you able to access sections using their url? I mean, by example : /umbraco#/settings

• Ihor 11 posts 83 karma points
    May 18, 2017 @ 16:07
    Ihor

Hi Lionel,

No, I am not. I have already found solution and posted it here: https://our.umbraco.org/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/85747-417-missing-token-suddenly-occurring-on-all-our-sites

Thanks Ihor

• Pradip 24 posts 116 karma points
    Jun 08, 2017 @ 10:50
    Pradip

Hello All,

I am facing the same issue with Umbraco version 7.1.4 assembly: 1.0.5261.28127

Not able to find the below files in umbraco folder :

umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/UpdateCheck/GetCheck Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (Missing token)

umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Section/GetSections Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (Missing token)

umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Dashboard/GetDashboard?section=content Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (Missing token)

umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Authentication/GetRemainingTimeoutSeconds Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (Missing token)

Also I don't have backoffice folder in the installed umbraco site folder.

Help me its urgent.

Thanks in advance. Pradip

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft