Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mathias Andreasen 43 posts 155 karma points
    Apr 12, 2016 @ 09:03
    Mathias Andreasen

failed to retrieve data for application tree merchello

I've been using the Merchello plugin for some time now but have recently encountered a bug where I cannot see the tree-structure anymore.

As soon as I try to open the Merchello node in the backoffice i get the following exception: http://pastebin.com/LGJTyHL7

I've tried to delete TEMP folder inside App_data but that didn't change a thing.

I can't really make anything from the stacktrace I've posted above but maybe someone here can?

-- Mathias

May 17, 2016 @ 11:40
    Mathias Andreasen

this error has resolved itself, I still don't know why I got the error, and more importantly don't know how it got fixed.

• Anders Smedman 9 posts 30 karma points
    Jun 08, 2016 @ 05:23
    Anders Smedman

Hi Mathias, Still working?

Because I get the same "Failed to retrieve data for application tree merchello" on a fresh Umbraco 7.4.3 installation and Merchello 2.0.0.

I cleared the TEMP folder and reloaded the site mulitple times, my system does not "repair" itself.

You have any clue what have made your system working?

Jun 13, 2016 @ 08:06
    Mathias Andreasen

Unfortunately I have no idea what made the problem go away, I also cleared the TEMP folder multiple times, did a numerous clean builds but to no help.

After a while I stopped trying to access the merchello backoffice and tried to progress the project I'm working on forward as best I could. Then one day, out of the blue, I could access the merchello section again. I'm sorry I can't give a better explanation to what solved the issue, as I don't even know myself.

Hopefully your system will "repair itself" in time, the question is how long :S

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft