Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nanou 10 posts 90 karma points
    Mar 04, 2024 @ 20:10
    Nanou

Drag and drop upload from Media stopped working

Hi

A while ago I made a website in Umbraco 11.3.0 and the media drag & drop upload was working fine. But now the upload suddenly stops at 100% and does nothing anymore.

The indiviual image upload works fine but this is not practical as the website has to handle many images.enter image description here

What could be the problem? I have no clue what happenend :(

Any help is much appreciated! Kinda a umbraco noob here tbh.

• Damian 61 posts 342 karma points
    Mar 04, 2024 @ 20:36
    Damian

Are there any console messages when you open up your browsers dev tools [f12]?

That would be the first place i would start looking for causes - followed by the backoffices' Log Viewer : yoursite.com/umbraco#/settings/logViewer/overview

It could be anything from a mime-type error to server space.. let's see what those logs/console message say and that will direct what the next steps could be.

Mar 04, 2024 @ 20:42
    Nanou

Hi Damian!

Thanks for responding.

It does not say much I am afraid. Seems like going in timeout? Maybe you know more? Server space is fine. 70/150GB free on the server.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

Mar 04, 2024 @ 20:46
    Damian

what do those POST entries report for their status or response ? there's no http code in the attached screenshot

Mar 04, 2024 @ 20:49
    Nanou

That is the weird part. There is nothing to see, no headers, no response, nothing..

Mar 05, 2024 @ 15:31
    Damian

Yukk. That leaves the task of figuring out how to change the behaviour of the functionality - upload different items, change the number of items, etc… until you find something that results in a behaviour that provides you with different (any!) information and work from there.

There's really no other option to get started. good luck - I'm rooting for you!

Mar 06, 2024 @ 20:02
    Nanou

Might just try to update Umbraco packages and see what that gives.

Mar 06, 2024 @ 20:11
    Nanou

If I run the website locally, no changes done yet then everything works :o

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft