Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Aadarsh Dubey 13 posts 137 karma points
    Jan 17, 2024 @ 11:24
    Aadarsh Dubey

I have Created a Post method in which i have several fields in which i have 1 Pdf field which i need to save in Sqllite Db Also i have created table in Sqllite Db So now when i am hitting Post method i am getting issue as 400 Bad Request Also i am unable to hit debugger which i am hitting in controller side But now i am using Get method with same code only Http Request changes i am getting the my debugger also i am able to save data in Table with Pdf Field as null

This is my Js/Ajax Code enter image description here

Please Let me Know if any changes in Code

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Aadarsh Dubey

• Søren Kottal 702 posts 4497 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jan 30, 2024 @ 13:25
    Søren Kottal

Hi Aardarsh

SurfaceControllers requires an AntiForgeryToken too - if you use the helper methods for generating forms for a surface controller, it should generate it for you. As your code creates a FormData object manually, you then need to include the AntiForgeryToken manually.

If you don't use the helper methods, you can put @Html.AntiForgeryToken() somewhere in your view. It will generate a form field with the token like <input name="__RequestVerificationToken" type="hidden" value="CfDJ8JksB2zmwj9AncVrg7uLQ-LB97l-q0jG0-rxnbAOqnlZgXdPpztlEBRQuRiu6ED7lBxXPW_5uzBTRzuEvQ-25OQoeLzH1nUgz8p46RjEWpyF46xrqhIXf6gxLdzLH-PLbHqP1X9RkpRZ5D3O5ndqD_E" /> which you can then fetch from your javascript and add to your FormData object.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft