Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve Crook 26 posts 158 karma points
    Jan 11, 2024 @ 03:55
    Steve Crook

Forms tables missing after fresh install

I've got a working local v10 installation, with Forms installed and working fine. I've changed the DB name in the connection string to a new, empty database. When I try to open the site, it goes through the install process as expected and I can log in. However when I click on the Forms tab, I get the error message:

An error occurred Invalid object name 'UFUserSecurity'.

Exception Details Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException, Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=23ec7fc2d6eaa4a5: Invalid object name 'UFUserSecurity'.

Looking at the database, I can see that none of the UF* tables have been created. I would have expected that they would be created with the rest of the Umbraco tables. Is there a way to force their creation?

• Jon 18 posts 128 karma points
    Mar 13, 2024 @ 10:32
    Jon

Did you ever get around the issue? I have a fresh install that is failing to create the tables and displaying the above message and my database user is set as db owner to rule out permissions issues.

• Steve Crook 26 posts 158 karma points
    Mar 13, 2024 @ 21:25
    Steve Crook

No, I ended up generating scripts to create the tables from another database.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft