Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Tiemens 9 posts 118 karma points
    Sep 05, 2022 @ 08:41
    Martin Tiemens

Hallo Umbracians.

I’ve got a question regarding multilingual in Umbraco. I’ve created a new Umbraco 10 project in Umbraco Cloud and the goal is to make it fully multilingual, for both the website user and content managers. I’ve managed to get a few things multilingual like properties with the help of the translation dictionary, but there are a few things which I’m not sure how to make multilingual.

The first thing is usage of BlockList editor. Default an item will get the name of the document type but it’s possible to set a custom Label if needed. Is it possible to make this Label multilingual so it’s translated for the content manager? Also, the translation is missing for the Add buttom and validation message (at least for Dutch). In the example below it says Add Header but it should be Toevoegen Koptekst with the validation text Minimaal 1 item voeg er 1 toe. Is this something I can fix?

enter image description here

Secondly I can’t figure out how to translate the tabs in a document type. I tried using a hash tag like with properties but it can’t seem to translate the tab name.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft