Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• davelane 29 posts 73 karma points
    Mar 02, 2020 @ 17:58
    davelane

Backoffice Interface Broken

Hi everyone,

My Umbraco backoffice interface seems to have broken (see screenshots below), and the issue began during a period that I was not interacting with the site in any way. Here is what I have tried, to no avail:

• Ask my host (softsys) if they did server upgrades that may have impacted it. They don't think so
    • Attempted all suggestions at this resource
    • Upgrade from version 4.10 to 4.11.4 (and back again)

Does anyone recognize what the problem might be based on the screenshots below?

Thanks! Dave Login Screen appears to have styles broken Backoffice is very much not working

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Mar 03, 2020 @ 23:54
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi

Are you sure that files on hosting were not changed?

If no - theoretically it can be damaged with some chrome extension in your browser - it's a really rare case but still. Can you check that other people see thins problem and in which browser?

Thanks,

Alex

Mar 04, 2020 @ 14:15
    davelane

Thanks for the response! I asked the host support team and they said no changes were made on their end, and in fact they checked on the issue and tried to help resolve to no avail. I have tested the admin section in multiple browsers and OS and the issue is on all of them, unfortunately.

• Matthew Wise 271 posts 1373 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Mar 05, 2020 @ 08:03
    Matthew Wise

Any console errors?

Mar 06, 2020 @ 11:33
    davelane

Yes, actually..

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

/DependencyHandler.axd/?s=L3VtYnJhY29fY2xpZW50L3VpL2pxdWVyeS5qczsvdW1icmFjb19jbGllbnQvc2Nyb2xsaW5nbWVudS9qYXZhc2NyaXB0LmpzOy91bWJyYWNvX2NsaWVudC9wYW5lbC9qYXZhc2NyaXB0LmpzOy91bWJyYWNvX2NsaWVudC91aS9kZWZhdWx0LmpzOy91bWJyYWNvX2NsaWVudC91aS9qcXVlcnl1aS5qczs&t=Javascript&cdv=1:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
        login.aspx:127

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
            at login.aspx:127

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft