Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason 23 posts 72 karma points
    Feb 15, 2012 @ 21:54
    Jason

Courier Media pickers(uComponents & Starndard) not maintaining ID integrity

Hello

Im having an issue with Ucompents node picker and the Standard Media Picker.

I noticed that when using the the Ucompents content picker seems to work when selecting content but not when selecting media. When i try to courier a page with media selected by a ucomponents picker the node ID ends up out of sync and the information does not show up in the new environment. You can see examples below

Our Dev environment, Media shows up as slide 3

Stage Environment(I get error Media note no longer exists) ( I have check and confirmed that it does exist)

Also when i use the standard Media picker to select media within a Marco the same issue happens. When i try to courier information to a new environment the media within the marco does not work in the new environment.  It seems as if the ID’s in the new environment are outdated. This is strange because other components work fine. Do  you have any advice on how to resolve these issues?

Feb 17, 2012 @ 18:04
    Jason

Anybody?

Feb 21, 2012 @ 22:29
    Jason

Well i figured out the issue we were having. It has to do with configuring the item Data resloves in the courier.config file. Once we configured them correctly everything went smoothly when moving between courier enviroments. We are still having an issue with resloving media within a marco container but i will save that for another thread.  I hope this helps someone else.  Thanks

Jason 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft