Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert Stigsson 47 posts 158 karma points
    Sep 22, 2015 @ 12:13
    Robert Stigsson

Contour on Umbraco 7.3.0

Hi!

Problems keep coming up with the Forms, but this might be easier to solve than the others?

When I go into Contour on 7.3.0-Pre I get the error "FeedProxy.aspx.cs not found". Is 7.3.0 breaking Contour in anyway?

Btw, I don't want Forms, since that's not a solution that works for us right now (old thread if you want more information), I just want Contour.

/Robert

• Comment author was deleted

Sep 22, 2015 @ 12:27

Hi Robert,

We'll test Contour on 7.3.0 and see what is needed to make it work , the feedproxy is something used for the dashboard (the video stream). Anything else you notice that isn't working?

Sep 22, 2015 @ 12:35
    Robert Stigsson

Thank you! Removed most of the text from FeedProxy.aspx and it solved the problem.

I'm really new into Contour and just installed 7.3.0, so no, haven't found anything more yet! Will let you know if I stumble upon more problems.

Sep 22, 2015 @ 13:43
    Robert Stigsson

Realised I didnt write the post as a Reply to you. Sorry. But yes, I've found errors in Umbraco Contour with 7.3.0, as stated above. Guess it's the transition to the new MVC version?

Sep 22, 2015 @ 14:31
    Robert Stigsson

Okey. So, now I've looked into it furhter.

The problem seems to be the Grid Page. If I add the macro either into the Grid or into an RTE inside the Grid, I get the error. I also get the error in Umbraco's editor mode if I let it render inside RTE.

So, for now, Contour works if I have a "normal" RTE (not a RTE inside the grid) and if I call it programmatically from the template. Unfortunatley, the only place I want Contour is inside the Grid..

PS. If I render the macro in the RTE, it will crash both if I'm inside the Grid or not.

Sep 22, 2015 @ 14:54
    Robert Stigsson

Sorry that I spam, but just tried something new..

@inherits Umbraco.Web.Macros.PartialViewMacroPage
    @Umbraco.RenderMacro("umbracoContourRazorRenderForm", new { FormGuid = @Model.MacroParameters["formPicker"] })

Creating a Macro looking like that allowed me to render macros in the Grid, so I guess I just need to steal your Custom Property editor and have a extra MacroPage before rendering your Macro :)

Sep 22, 2015 @ 13:21
    Robert Stigsson

So, now I've tried to add a Form to a Text Page (which is included in Umbraco 7.3.0).

I get the error:

MvcBridgeExtensions.cs not found and:

"InvalidOperationException was unhandled by user code", in MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml.

System.InvalidOperationException was unhandled by user code
      HResult=-2146233079
      Message=The SessionStateTempDataProvider class requires session state to be enabled.
      Source=System.Web.Mvc
      StackTrace:
           at System.Web.Mvc.SessionStateTempDataProvider.SaveTempData(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 values)
           at System.Web.Mvc.TempDataDictionary.Save(ControllerContext controllerContext, ITempDataProvider tempDataProvider)
           at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.PossiblySaveTempData()
           at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore()
           at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
           at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
           at Umbraco.Forms.Mvc.Bridge.Html.MvcBridgeExtensions.RenderMvcAction(HtmlHelper helper, String action, String controller, String formId, String antiForgeryToken, Object node, Object parameter) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\fd622d7f786e1305\Umbraco.Forms.Mvc\Bridge\Html\MvcBridgeExtensions.cs:line 84
           at ASP._Page_macroScripts_MvcRenderContourForm_cshtml.Execute() in c:\TestProjects\UmbracoPre\UmbracoPre\macroScripts\MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml:line 9
           at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
           at System.Web.WebPages.WebPage.ExecutePageHierarchy(IEnumerable`1 executors)
           at System.Web.WebPages.WebPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
           at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
           at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer)
           at umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.ExecuteRazor(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage)
           at umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.Execute(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage)
      InnerException: 

I haven't installed anything but Umbraco Forms 7.3.0-Pre through NuGet, and then Umbraco Contour through Package Installer.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft