Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hannes 28 posts 189 karma points
    Jul 14, 2015 @ 23:39
    Hannes

Submit button issue - "Please wait ..." and not selectable anymore

Hi,

I'm using Umbraco 7.2.6 and installed Umbraco Forms. It works really well overall. I'm using MVC 4.0 and I have setup the following two JS references:

/ajax/jquery.validate/1.13.1/jquery.validate.min.js /ajax/mvc/4.0/jquery.validate.unobtrusive.min.js

I have one issue that I'm hoping someone in the community can help me with.

I have setup a new form with a couple of textfields. One of those textfields is mandatory. When I submit that form without having entered a value in that field I get a validation error. So far so good but my submit button has changed to "Please wait ..." and it is not selectable anymore. When I enter a value in my field the validation error goes away but the submit remains the same.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

• Mark Bowser 273 posts 860 karma points c-trib
    Jul 15, 2015 @ 00:43
    Mark Bowser

If you open the browser's dev console, do you see any javascript errors? My guess is that there is a missing script reference that is causing some javascript errors.

• Hannes 28 posts 189 karma points
    Jul 15, 2015 @ 16:29
    Hannes

Hi Mark,

thanks for your response. I was able to resolve this issue now. It wasn't a JS error but something my other JS code did. So you led me in the right direction which was to examine to the dev console which gave me the final clue.

Cheers.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft