Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kevin Blake 23 posts 45 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 11:20
    Kevin Blake

Contour not displaying fields on published site

Using 4.7.1.1, with Contour and I'm trying to create a really basic form with a single text field.  It works absolutely fine in preview from Contour, but when I try and add it to the site and publish (either via RTE, or directly in the template), I only get 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons (when I click next, the page reloads with a Thank You page.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Contour, and creating a new form (this only has one field, not based off a template) to keep things simple.

I'm hoping I'm missing a simple piece of configuration... Has anyone seen this before?

• Comment author was deleted

Jan 31, 2012 @ 13:20

Does this happen on all pages? If it works in preview then the installation is ok, so might be an issue on your template, try with a simple template to see if that works

• Kevin Blake 23 posts 45 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 14:48
    Kevin Blake

Bingo - thanks Tim.. It was a problem in one of the masterpages further up the chain - seems Contour gets very upset when there are inline code blocks within the head tag.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<%=ResolveUrl("~/stylesheets/base.css") %>" media="screen" />

That's okay, I can work around that easily, now I know :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft