Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rebecca 5 posts 77 karma points
    May 09, 2019 @ 02:35
    Rebecca

Add custom "Content App" to Umbraco Forms editor header

I have the need to add additional functionality to Umbraco Forms that will allow the user/form editor to access additional information about the form they are creating or editing.

Ideally, this would be located to the left of the "Display" button at the top right of the form. The umbraco.forms.js file loads the Display and Settings "content apps" int the UmbracoForms.Editors.Form.EditorController as an array and this array is used in the umb-editor-header directive and the umb-editor-sub-views directive.

I have tried extending the UmbracoForms.Editors.Form.EditorController, hijacking the TreeControllerBase.TreeNodesRendering in my Component Initialize(). I have tried to inherit from the FormTreeController which seemed to be a huge task.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can inject my "content app" into forms.

• iNETZO 133 posts 496 karma points c-trib
    Jun 07, 2020 @ 20:34
    iNETZO

Hi Rebecca,

Did you find a solution to add a"content app" to a form? The Perplex Umbraco Forms on Steroids uses a hijacking TreeController but i would rather to make a content app instead of a custom tree section.

Best regards,

iNETZO

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft