Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brad 14 posts 105 karma points
    Apr 17, 2018 @ 16:52
    Brad

Umbraco Form Date Format

I've ran into a wall with trying to change the date format that Umbraco forms display in the entries page and even what gets emailed to the recipient when a form is submitted. Below is a sample of the format that gets displayed when viewing an entry that has used the datepicker. I've looked through all the different files that come with umbraco forms, but I'm not sure what exactly is affecting the output or how to change how the date time format gets stored a certain way? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just as an added note the culture setting for our cms is set to English(United States) and the desired output I'm looking for is April 1, 2018

enter image description here

• Tony 105 posts 163 karma points
    Feb 19, 2019 @ 15:34
    Tony

Did you get anywhere with this? We are having the same problem, I dont know why its called a DatePicker when it adds a time as well

• Jebastin 42 posts 91 karma points
    Jun 05, 2019 @ 11:45
    Jebastin

Please put the solution details here, if you were able to solve the issue. Thanks.

• Brad 14 posts 105 karma points
    Jun 05, 2019 @ 14:50
    Brad

Hey everyone,

I abandoned finding a solution to this issue. It was taking up too much time and nothing I found online worked.

If anyone does have a proposed solution for this, I would be willing to test it to see if it works.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft