Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Walker 19 posts 90 karma points
    Oct 27, 2021 @ 08:07
    David Walker

Umbraco V9 in the wild

Just a quick question to everyone using V9. Is anyone using it in production yet? And if so, how have you found the performance?

Many thanks.

• Jörg Seibert 10 posts 61 karma points
    Oct 27, 2021 @ 11:10
    Jörg Seibert

Hi, we are releasing a site today, so I cannot really tell how it will behave when real traffic hits the scene. But until now I do not see any issues or performance hits. Our set up is

• Umbraco 9.0.1
    • Hosted as an App service in Azure
    • media and image cache in blob storage

And site performance feels snappy, sometimes it takes a bit to deliver image crops

• Per Bolmstedt 84 posts 380 karma points
    Nov 04, 2021 @ 17:20
    Per Bolmstedt

This is the setup we use, + Azure CDN, and we are rolling out a public Umbraco 9 site soon.

If your site is public, could you share it?

• Gogo Dev 30 posts 187 karma points
    Oct 27, 2021 @ 14:29
    Gogo Dev

We've already been using it in production for about a week now and it's working just fine.

• Carlos Mosqueda 240 posts 431 karma points
    Nov 04, 2021 @ 18:48
    Carlos Mosqueda

If anyone can share their hosting set up, that would be awesome. Not much documentation on the whole set up...

IIS vs Linux hosting, vs Plesk hosting and details on that. How to set up a reverse proxy as recommended by their documentation, etc.

It is much different than U7 and U8, so set up is a bit more complicated and I (and I assume others), just need some more in depth understanding

• Per Bolmstedt 84 posts 380 karma points
    Dec 08, 2021 @ 09:23
    Per Bolmstedt

We are planning to go live on Azure App Services but are facing load balancing problems. If we can't resolve them, we will switch from a publisher/subscriber setup to a single setup, which means we can't scale the App Service to multiple instances. But the performance in pre-production is excellent.

• Nguyen Minh The 12 posts 99 karma points
    Dec 09, 2021 @ 10:26
    Nguyen Minh The

Here, my website https://ckvn.org/ Umbraco 9

• Andrey Karandashov 23 posts 215 karma points c-trib
    Dec 09, 2021 @ 14:54
    Andrey Karandashov

We did a release last week and it works fine with real traffics and seems to be faster than v8.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft