Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• AmandaEly 123 posts 379 karma points
    Aug 28, 2015 @ 17:50
    AmandaEly

Grid page not appearing in published (release) version of Home page

Hi,

I am using the Grid on my Home page and hope to use it in several others. In the debug version this works perfectly. All I have on my home.cshtml page is

@CurrentPage.GetGridHtml("content")

This does not work in the release version. I tried to add the bootstrap version:

@CurrentPage.GetGridHtml("content","Bootstrap3")

Which should be default. Nothing. I have made sure the website is using the correct Home.cshtml by putting inn an H1 tag. That comes up. The bootstrap3.cshtml is in Views/Partials/Grid, where it should be. I am missing something else. I have republished the release site using the back office and the umbraco/dialog method. No difference. If I use the browser tools, the release version of the home page is empty, except for what it picks up from the master page, and my H1 tag.

This is tricky to debug as the grid stuff is a bit "magic", so I have no idea what is going on. I have also used BeyondCompare and the folder structures of both websites are pretty much the same (debug and publsh versions). I am running debug from Visual Studio and the published version in IIS Express.

Any ideas?

• AmandaEly 123 posts 379 karma points
    Aug 28, 2015 @ 18:31
    AmandaEly

I fixed this today. The base.cshtml file was not getting copied over to the release directory. So I need to fix this.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft