Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brad 69 posts 97 karma points
    Dec 12, 2014 @ 17:01
    Brad

Random Error Sometimes The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind...

Hi Guys,

Every once and awhile when loading an umbraco page I get this error:

The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases. I don't do anything with the pages controls on any of my macros at all. The only thing I can possibly think of is I have a sidebar macro which loads other macros. Any ideas?

[HttpException (0x80004005): The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases.] System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.RemoveAt(Int32 index) +12546422 System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) +12662418 umbraco.presentation.templateControls.Macro.CreateChildControls() +1822 System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +189 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +186 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +421 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2098

Thanks for any help.

• Brad 69 posts 97 karma points
    Dec 12, 2014 @ 17:03
    Brad

Also maybe related, sometimes the sidebar macro completely fails to load and is just blank with nothing there.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft