Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• MC 19 posts 89 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 22:46
    MC

Install Digibiz Advanced Media Picker to umbraco 7.0.1 package Help please!!

HI 

I am working on MVC umbraco  i used umbraco version 7.0.1 and i got task to create sponsor page, the sponsor page will display all the sponsor images and be able to upload multiple file, I have been install Digibiz Advanced Media Picker from my local install to umbraco package back office, the install was successfully but when i went to create data type and select the property editor on the dropdownlist doesn't show the Digibiz Advance Media Picker at all, I have been install FamFamFamIconsPackage also , when i choose the icon all the icons are still the same , they do not change to FamFamFamIconsPackage at all. Please help , I have attached the image below , hank  you in advance. 

Amp.

A

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 18:21
    Per Ploug

This package is not compatible with Umbraco 7 - which is why it doesn't show up

What kind of functionality do you need, that is not in the standard media picker / dialog?

• MC 19 posts 89 karma points
    Jan 17, 2014 @ 20:02
    MC

Thank you for your reply,I just found out this morning that this not compatible in V.7 and 7.0.1 . I upload muiltiple images and display image on the template. 

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jan 18, 2014 @ 05:51
    Per Ploug

you can upload multiple images trough the standard media picker, just click the + and drag files to the dialog (or click the upload button)

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 18, 2014 @ 17:48
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

It's nice to see that a lot of my packages are used, but probably none of them work on v7. There is a good change that each package in that screenshot isn't compatible with v7. If you are missing features you can create a feature request here: http://issues.umbraco.org/dashboard#newissue=yes

I've also created a feature request myself about media: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-3713

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft