I currently have this content structure in the back end:

Projects List

Project 1

Project 2

Case Studies List

Case Study 1

Case Study 2

Case Study 3

Projects in Projects list have one template so that localhost/project1 will display the html for the project template. The link to document for each case study is /casestudy1 but I want to be able to access the properties on each case study and when a user selects a case study when on the page localhost/project1 to then go to the page localhost/project1/casestudy1

How do I go about doing this? I know how to access the content for case study but not change the url? (i.e localhost/project1/casestudy1) I could create a partial view but I don't know how to pass the case study name to the url. This would be simple if case study was a child of project but I want there to be only one case study in the content that many projects use (This is because different projects use many case studies and they need to be able to change depending on which case studies are checked on the project page)

Summary: Want to create a new sub page of project without having the case study as a child page and url needs to reflect this.

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jan 21, 2016 @ 22:33
  • Laith 6 posts 46 karma points
    Feb 10, 2016 @ 10:05
    Laith

Thanks for the help Paul. Not the answer I was after but still helps.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft