Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nadine Fisch 159 posts 429 karma points
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 07:13
    Nadine Fisch

Hi people,

I need advice, because the template of a content page is missing on the content Properties page. The dropdown only contains the template for the text page. I dont know what happend, if I navigate to SETTINGS->Template the template still exists. There is also a Template under Document Types ->Generics. But I am not able to select the template in the content page dropdown.

Do you have any advice? I added new templates and today the other template is missing in the dropdown.

Kindly regards,

Nadine

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 12:16
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Nadine

What if you have a look at content page document type -> Templates -> Allowed Templates, is there needed one?

enter image description here

/Alex

• Nadine Fisch 159 posts 429 karma points
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 13:16
    Nadine Fisch

Thank you. I thought this missing template was the reason for a bug, but I solved the problem otherwise.

Anyway, thank you very much for your nice animation, it will definetly help me in future. But I would like to take the opportunity to ask you a question about the layout of your animation.

I have another Umbraco installation, where I found those "allowed templates" in a list structure not in this widget view like in your animation. For that reason, I was not able to find the options given here. Are they different Umbraco Version or can i change the layout to the list view?

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Feb 15, 2018 @ 19:00
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Nadine

Yes, there is a difference between older Umbraco and latest, allowed templates section has been changed this year, so it can be confused.

/Alex

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft