Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Purple Bear 4 posts 74 karma points
    Dec 14, 2015 @ 16:57
    Purple Bear

Umbraco Forms Client Dependency issues [Umbraco 7.3.x]

I've been having this issue for some time now and I can't, for the life of me, figure it out.

When debug is set to false, enabling Client Dependency, I am unable to access the Umbraco back office.

Further investigation has led me to believe that it has something to do with Umbraco Forms not playing nice with Client Dependency as removing the Umbraco Forms folder from the App_Plugins folder fixes the issue.

I get the following errors:

enter image description here

I've tried all the usual suggested fixes for refreshing the Client Dependency cache (updating the version number, deleted the cache from the App_Data folder) but none have been successful.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Update:

I removed the reference to daterangepicker.js in the Umbraco Forms package.manifest and that fixes the issue. Obviously there is a problem within that file.

• Jason 122 posts 637 karma points
    Dec 14, 2015 @ 17:34
    Jason

If possible you could try to run the site in Debug mode to see if you are missing a script. The error you are getting makes me think that you might be missing a script.

Dec 14, 2015 @ 17:40
    Purple Bear

Nope, no scripts missing when debug mode is turned on. It seems like there's something up with daterangepicker.js though.

Dec 14, 2015 @ 19:04
    Jason

What is the exact version of Umbraco you are running? is this an upgrade or a fresh install. Also are you seeing this error in all browsers? What is the error you are getting for the daterangepicker.js?

Dec 15, 2015 @ 11:54
    Purple Bear

I'm using Umbraco 7.3.4 but the issue existed in 7.3.3. I'm seeing the issue in Chrome and IE 11, I haven't tested Firefox yet.

Strangely enough, I'm seeing no error being reported in daterangepicker.js.

Dec 15, 2015 @ 15:35
    Jason

Have been able to resolve this? If not would you mind posting any error you are getting when you include the daterangepicker.js file? Have you tried re-installing Umbraco Forms?

Dec 16, 2015 @ 10:37
    Purple Bear

Nope, it's still not resolved. There are no js errors relating to daterangepicker.js and, yes, I have tried reinstalling Umbraco Forms on a number of occasions.

Dec 16, 2015 @ 21:03
    Jason

Sorry, not enough info to help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft