Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike 10 posts 73 karma points
    Nov 16, 2012 @ 19:46
    Mike

IndHold for top content Node + Create Item error

I recently upgraded a live server from Umbraco 4.6 to 4.9 and am seeing two werid problems:

- First the top content folder in the "Content" section is labelled "Indhold" (which I beleive is the dutch translation) but no other labels are in dutch.

- When I right click a node to create a child document the create document window throws the following error: "The create dialog for "tags" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file" this error does not happen when using the upper left create button.

Here's the weird thing, When I copy the site exactly as is to my local machine and host it using the live database these problems do not occur.

I have tryed the following steps to try and fix the problem:

• Deleted the temporary asp.net files from the framework directories
    • Restarted the server
    And still nothing, does anyone know what else I could try or what could be causing this?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:31
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mike

"Indhold" is actually danish for "Content" - Sounds really weird thought that it's what you're seeing now after the upgrade.

Could you tell us a bit more about the upgrade path you have taken while upgrading for 4.6 to 4.9?

I supose you upgraded the site locally before deploying to the live site environment? If the site acts normal locally I suspect that there is an issue with the server, which the site is using.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft