Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Darren Ferguson 1022 posts 3259 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jul 10, 2009 @ 12:11
    Darren Ferguson

UK Meetup is on: 6th August @ LBi, London

All, we have a confirmed venue for a UK meetup LBi will host us in London on August 6th. It is a pretty cool space - here is the break room.

We have an event wiki page with all of the details here. You can sign up to attend by leaving your details on this wiki page or if you are not comfortable leaving your details on a public url then just drop me a mail. Spaces are limited so please don't leave it until the last minute. Please sign up on the page rather than just commenting in the forum as I need to provide a list of people to the venue on the day.

We need your help!

Although most of the practical details are in place there is plenty the Umbraco community can do to support this event.

Give a presentation

If you think that you have a compelling talk/presentation to give at the event, please leave some details on this wiki page or contact me by email.

Tweet/Blog/Email your friends

Be sure to let any UK Umbraco users know about the event by sending links to the wiki pages above. Use the hashtag #umbracouk.

Non Umbracians are welcome there will be plenty of beginner focused material. If you know any CMS professionals who may be interested in Umbraco get them to come along.

Come along prepared to participate

We don't want the meetup to be a bunch of guys standing up and talking we want to have group sessions and may be some open space. Come along prepared to speak up, with questions and topics around Umbraco in mind.

Finally

Without community partcipation this event will just be some tech guys in a room. By contributing to the wiki pages above and throwing your suggestions into the ring we can make it something much more than that.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft