Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claire Botman 48 posts 77 karma points
    Feb 12, 2010 @ 06:27
    Claire Botman

css coder needed

We are in need of a css developer for a social networking site we're developing in umbraco. We need someone who is:

1. very proficient in cross browser css for standards based html
    2. familiar with IE6 bugs & workarounds (the site must work in IE6)
    3. Good with styling forms (they aren't in tables)
    4. may have worked with jquery-ui theme-roller before
    5. accessible by skype & email
    6. able to start immediately

We are a team of 3 in Perth, Australia so would ideally like someone local, or in a similar timezone, or failing that atleast be responsive.  Umbraco experience not really necessary, although it would be a bonus. 

The organisation in question currently have a newly styled website (very simple with just a few information pages), the social networking website will follow the same design but will be full of forms & interactive elements that will need to be styled & tested in all modern browsers (plus IE6 sadly). 

The site's currently in development & due for launch on 1st May this year.  We would like to get the basic stylesheet implemented in the next week & then work closely with you as needed until launch.

Terms negotiable, it's a non-profit but they have sponsors and are financial.

Please contact me on +61 435611311 if you or someone you know fits the above description, or reply to this thread.

Claire

ps.  If you're wondering why I'm posting on the umbraco forums it's because I trust this community :-) 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft