Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jonok 297 posts 658 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 01:59
    jonok

Freelancer required - Umbraco data entry & product image resizing

I require a freelancer with Umbraco experience (preferably V7) to copy some product data from another website into an existing Umbraco V7 website. I will need you to create each product in Umbraco, and then copy over some basic HTML content into richtext editor properties.

Basic image editing/optimising experience is also necessary as I need the product images to be copied from another website, resized with a white background, saved as a jpg for web, and then uploaded into Umbraco and assigned to the product.

Approximately 40 products will need to be copied over - I'm estimating about 4 hours work for the right person, could take a bit longer - happy to pay an hourly rate. There is quite a tight deadline, so ideally I'd like somebody who is available immediately.

The possibility of future work also exists as I quite often need Umbraco freelancers to handle overflow work.

• David Dimmer 76 posts 134 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 02:06
    David Dimmer

We work with Umbraco 7 and would be able to have someone start first thing tomorrow morning. Feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn.

-David Dimmer

Milwaukee, WI

• Ben Norman 167 posts 276 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 02:35
    Ben Norman

We work with Umbraco 7. You can contact me using [email protected]http://au.linkedin.com/in/bennorman/ or benjamin.norman (skype)

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 05:29
    Fuji Kusaka

Would be able to start by tomorrow. Contact me on twitter https://twitter.com/twit_fuji.

• Viral Shah 32 posts 61 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 12:59
    Viral Shah

We work with Umbraco 7 and happy to help. Please get in touch and can start right away. viral.shah at jinsoftsolutions.com

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 21:08
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

If the data is available in some sort of format I could automate this process so it can be reused later on. I have a lot of experience with Umbraco and doing something like this shouldn't be a problem. I've also created several Umbraco packages related to media. For example DAMP (which has an example that also imports media and adds it to nodes) and Track Media. I could also do it manually and can start right away.

You can contact me on jbreuer at gmail dot com or https://twitter.com/j_breuer

Jeroen

• jonok 297 posts 658 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 23:25
    jonok

Thanks for the replies, I've now found somebody to do this work. However I will keep you all in mind for future work.

• Ciaran McCusker 54 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 13:00
    Ciaran McCusker

Hi,

You prob have got sorted with this but just in case you needed any other freelance work or assistance, I am a certified developer based in Ireland and can provide references from other clients I do work for.

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    www.codeforcreatives.co.uk 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft