Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
The ideal candidate will be committed, motivated and have an excellent attention to detail. Developer skills are of course crucial, but we also want someone who will fit in well with the existing team.
- Visual studio
- Umbraco CMS
- C# .Net framework 2 / 3.5
- SQL Server / SQL
- Experience of N-tier applications
- general IIS / Windows server configuration
You should also have:
- (X)HTML, CSS
- W3C standards (preferable, not essential)
- Web services
- Experience integrating with Flash front-ends
- Intrest in Microsoft WPF and Silverlight
- A good understanding of digital media production, especially for the web.
- Be able to write clean, commented code that others can understand.
- Experience implementing & developing content management systems would be really useful.
If you're interest in this job, please drop us a mail at [email protected]
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted