Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• higgsy 65 posts 92 karma points
    Feb 29, 2016 @ 14:50
    higgsy

Cannot expand document types after upgrade from 4.11 to 7.3.8

Hi,

I've just upgraded a database from version 4.11 to 7.3.8. I did this by creating a new 7.3.8 project and then pointing the connection string during the setup to the old database. The upgrade itself seemed to work perfectly.

However, now if i try to expand the document types node, or click on a piece of content i.e. a page within the tree it fails to load. When I try to expand the Document Types node the error I receive is:

)]}', {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"An item with the same key has already been added .","ExceptionType":"System.ArgumentException","StackTrace":" at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException (ExceptionResource resource)\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)\r\n at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection2.AddKey(TKey key, TItem item)\r\n at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection2.InsertItem(Int32 index, TItem item) \r\n at Umbraco.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, PropertyGroup item)\r\n at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection1.Add(T item)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection .Add(PropertyGroup item)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TItem](IEnumerable1 items , Action1 action)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection.Reset(IEnumerable1 groups)\r \n at Umbraco.Core.Models.PropertyGroupCollection..ctor(IEnumerable1 groups)\r\n at Umbraco.Core .Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.MapGroupsAndProperties(Int32 [] contentTypeIds, Database db, ISqlSyntaxProvider sqlSyntax, IDictionary2& allPropertyTypeCollection , IDictionary2& allPropertyGroupCollection)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository 1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.MapContentTypeChildren[TRepo](IContentTypeComposition[] contentTypes, Database db, ISqlSyntaxProvider sqlSyntax, TRepo contentTypeRepository, IDictionary2 allParentContentTypeIds )\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository1.ContentTypeQueryMapper.GetContentTypes [TRepo](Database db, ISqlSyntaxProvider sqlSyntax, TRepo contentTypeRepository, ITemplateRepository templateRepository )\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeRepository.PerformGetAll(Int32[] ids)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Cache.FullDataSetRepositoryCachePolicy2.PerformGetAll(Func2 getFromRepo)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Cache.FullDataSetRepositoryCachePolicy2.GetAll(TId[] ids, Func2 getFromRepo)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase2.GetAll(TId[] ids)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence .Repositories.ContentTypeRepository.PerformGetByQuery(IQuery1 query)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Persistence .Repositories.RepositoryBase2.GetByQuery(IQuery1 query)\r\n at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentTypeService .GetContentTypeChildren(Int32 id)\r\n at umbraco.loadNodeTypes.Render(XmlTree& tree)\r\n at Umbraco .Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryGetXmlTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection)\r\n at Umbraco.Web.Trees.ApplicationTreeExtensions.TryLoadFromLegacyTree(ApplicationTree appTree, String id, FormDataCollection formCollection, UrlHelper urlHelper, String currentSection)\r \n at Umbraco.Web.Trees.LegacyTreeController.GetTreeNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings )\r\n at Umbraco.Web.Trees.TreeControllerBase.GetNodes(String id, FormDataCollection queryStrings) \r\n at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor .ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass10.9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance , Object[] arguments)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync (HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken )\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime .CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices .TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers .ApiControllerActionInvoker._1.MoveNext()" }

I dont know where to go with this- the error message doesnt seem to be very descriptive.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance Al

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft