Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jais Edelmann 45 posts 126 karma points
    Jul 24, 2012 @ 13:38
    Jais Edelmann

Complete empty backend eventhough solution is not!

Hey everyone i have a big problem that i cant seem to solve so i hope someone has experienced this before,

i have a solution im trying to setup localhost, it works fine in production, but on my localhost everything just mess's up acting like theres no data at all, my entier backend is empty and i mean really empty under settings i only se settings root node nothing under it same goes for all other tabs including content, developer and ucommerce and so on also the frontend bugs out with ucommerce errors.

The database restore is correct and i ese tons of data in it and i can cannot successfully and dont revice errorr regarding sql.

I have a feeling its related to some software error on my local machine, but just triede to run the repair tool for .NET 4 without problems so im not sure whats going wrong :/

• Dan 1285 posts 3917 karma points c-trib
    Jul 24, 2012 @ 14:16
    Dan

Hi Jais,

Check your permissions.  There's a guide here: http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/install-and-setup/set-umbraco-folder-permissions-from-command-line.

I had a similar issue the other day when transferring a site from one server to another and it turned out just to be incorrect permissons settings.

Hope you get it solved!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft