Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rakesh Kumar 22 posts 167 karma points
    Sep 09, 2019 @ 04:45
    Rakesh Kumar

Unable to login with umbraco

Hello, I am getiing bellow error on my console when I try to login with umbraco

GET https://drcloths.com/umbraco/ServerVariables?umb__rnd=b37c07a0184c47ae05f3031fece56e00 net::ERR_ABORTED 401 (You must login to view this resource.)
    No url found for api name updateCheckApiBaseUrl
    Possibly unhandled rejection: No url found for api name backOfficeAssetsApiBaseUrl
    Possibly unhandled rejection: No url found for api name tourApiBaseUrl
    No url found for api name contentApiBaseUrl
    Possibly unhandled rejection: No url found for api name sectionApiBaseUrl
    GET https://drcloths.com/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Authentication/GetRemainingTimeoutSeconds 401 (Unauthorized)

This issue become only on server not on local machine and for some time it's work fine on server and again stop working, I don't understand How?

• Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 354 posts 1638 karma points
    Sep 09, 2019 @ 04:53
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com

Hi Rakesh,

Please can you check if you have correct permissions to IISUSRS folder of the server. It needs to have read/write permissions for appdata, media, css, js, views, web.config folder atleast.

Regards,

Shaishav

Sep 09, 2019 @ 11:10
    Rakesh Kumar

Hey Shaishav, Required permission already have on folders.

• Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 354 posts 1638 karma points
    Sep 09, 2019 @ 12:05
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com

Hi Rakesh,

It seems more of a deployment/config issue. Please can you check if all the dll, folder etc has been pushed to the staging server.

Cheers,

Shaishav

Sep 09, 2019 @ 12:44
    Rakesh Kumar

I have getting another issue when clicking on Users then I have to get a bellow error message on console

No url found for api name deployUiBaseUrl <div class="umb-editor-sub-view__content" ng-show="subView.active === true" ng-include="subView.view">

and when click on Members then I have to get a bellow error message on the console

No url found for api name deployUiBaseUrl <div ng-include="templateUrl">

• Petras Surna 90 posts 144 karma points
    Jun 03, 2021 @ 02:52
    Petras Surna

I have this exact issue. Not sure what to do either. It occurred when a server had RAM lowered accidentally. Then, when RAM was restored the problem persisted.

• Petras Surna 90 posts 144 karma points
    Jun 03, 2021 @ 08:54
    Petras Surna

I found the answer on another forum. The solution was to reset the server time. Unbelievable as this may sound, it worked. I also cleared all cookies.

• Andy Boot 30 posts 151 karma points
    Mar 30, 2023 @ 09:33
    Andy Boot

I know this is an old thread for an Umbraco 8 site, but in case anybody who's running on Umbraco 9+ runs into the same problem and finds this whilst trying all combinations of keyword searches on Google to helplessly find a solution, here's what fixed it for me:

I had the following in my startup.cs:

public void Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IWebHostEnvironment env, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
        {
            if (env.IsDevelopment())
            {
                app.UseDeveloperExceptionPage();
            }
            else
            {
                app.UseCookiePolicy(new CookiePolicyOptions
                {
                    Secure = CookieSecurePolicy.Always
                });
            }
    }

My staging site wasn't running over HTTPS, however as it wasn't in a development environment it was firing UseCookiePolicy() which was setting my cookies to be always 'secure'. I've commented out this part of the 'if else' condition which has resolved my issue. I'll of course reinstate it once I've established a one size fits all solution, but for now my CMS is back online.

Note: this was for a site running 10.4.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft