Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Emiel 31 posts 124 karma points
    Jul 11, 2019 @ 14:35
    Emiel

contentResource properties does not have view in property model

Hi all!

Currently customizing Umbraco, I'd like to have a content app, which fetches and renders out several dynamic property editors from different document scattered around the site. This allows the user to manage several properties on one place.

Now, for fetching those properties I'm using contentResource then I push them to an array and render that out in the content's app html. I managed to successfully get the properties themselves, however; all the properties seem to be missing the "view" name - which is required to use the umb-property and umb-property-editor correctly.

Could someone explain what I could be doing wrong? Here is some of the code:

The content app angular controller:

contentResource.getChildren(page.id).then(function (childeren) {
                if (childeren.items) {
                    for (var i = 0; i < childeren.items.length; i++) {
                        vm.pages.push(childeren.items[i]);
                    }
                }
            });

The content app's html:

<umb-property data-element="property-{{property.alias}}" ng-repeat="property in component.properties track by property.alias" property="property">
            <div>
                <h3>{{property.alias}}</h3>
                <umb-property-editor model="property"></umb-property-editor>
            </div>
        </umb-property>

contentResource output: enter image description here

Which results in:

enter image description here

while the page itself will render correctly, because it's scope's properties DOES include the property "view":

enter image description here

A hack would be to add the view property by hand, but then I'd have to converse every editor property's value (e.g. "Umbraco.TextBox") to the corresponding view.. Anyone got any better idea's?

Thank you!

• Emiel 31 posts 124 karma points
    Aug 20, 2019 @ 12:52
    Emiel

Friendly bump :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft