Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eran Bodokh 11 posts 101 karma points
    Dec 18, 2017 @ 09:59
    Eran Bodokh

Show top level node path only for specific node

In the webconfig, there is the umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath key wich if is set to false, all paths are relative, now this is great for what I need, the problem is an old section of the website does not function at all when this is activated, but I do need this feature for a specific node. It is possible to achieve this for only one node and it's children? I want the rest of the site to behave as if the umbracoHideTopLevelNodeFromPath is set to true, but one node to behave as if it is set to false.

enter image description here

For instance, I want all children underneath the raffle node to start with the raffle path. But all nodes for the Home node should remain as they are.

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Dec 18, 2017 @ 10:41
    Dirk De Grave

you can't move the "Raffle" node below the "Home" node? Obviously might need some code tweaks, but would give the correct url?

If that's not an option, I still see two possibilities (not sure if both will work seamlessly though)

• Look into IUrlSegment provider/IUrlProvider option to change the url segment/url of the "Raffle" node

• Assign a hostname of http(s)://www.domain.com/raffle/ to the "Raffle" node

I'm not entirely sure about the 2nd option, but first option will defo work

--Dirk

• Eran Bodokh 11 posts 101 karma points
    Dec 18, 2017 @ 10:47
    Eran Bodokh

Well the 2nd option is interesting Ill try that and ill look into option 1 but from what is seems is looks like a lot of work for something that should be pretty simple, and raffle being under the Home node won't change anything.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft