Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mohammed Hady 3 posts 83 karma points
    May 21, 2017 @ 11:00
    Mohammed Hady

lazyload.js:260: error on loading extended backoffice js files

Hello,

i try to extend umbraco back office with a new section and the folder structure was like the attachment

App_Plugins/BackofficeApplication/backoffice/BackofficeTree/js/edit.controller.js

and then i decided to change the name of the folder and made different names and added the section again to the user privileges and i am sure i changed the name in the [Application] annotation and in [PluginController] and [Tree] annotation but lazy load try to load the javascript files from the old path and i tried also to change client dependency version but the problem still the same.

enter image description here

• MuirisOG 382 posts 1284 karma points
    May 23, 2017 @ 12:23
    MuirisOG

Depending on your set up, you may have to delete the entry in the trees.config file completely as it may be pointing at the original compilation in the ASP.NET cache.

On recompilation, it should point at the new ASP.NET cache when it re-adds the node in trees.config.

I ended up deleting my ASP.NET cache before I realised what was happening, and your app might be picking up the older version from trees.config.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft