Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bilal Haidar 144 posts 410 karma points
    Aug 26, 2016 @ 09:43
    Bilal Haidar

Add a new Tab to Membership Type

Hi,

I added a new Tab to the membership type called "Membership Photo". There, I added a new property called "Avatar" and selected "Image Cropper" as the editor. Also, I configured the cropper by adding 1 crop size. All is well till here.

I go back to an already created member, upload an image and then hit save, I get the following error:

Server error: Contact administrator, see log for full details. The given key was not present in the dictionary.

That's the log here:

2016-08-26 09:46:40,344 [P11964/D4/T126] WARN Umbraco.Core.Models.Member - Trying to access the 'PasswordQuestion' property on Umbraco.Core.Models.Member but the umbracoMemberPasswordRetrievalQuestion property does not exist on the member type so a default value is returned. Ensure that you have a property type with alias: umbracoMemberPasswordRetrievalQuestion configured on your member type in order to use the 'PasswordQuestion' property on the model correctly.

2016-08-26 09:46:40,438 [P11964/D4/T154] WARN Umbraco.Core.Models.Member - Trying to access the 'PasswordQuestion' property on Umbraco.Core.Models.Member but the umbracoMemberPasswordRetrievalQuestion property does not exist on the member type so a default value is returned. Ensure that you have a property type with alias: umbracoMemberPasswordRetrievalQuestion configured on your member type in order to use the 'PasswordQuestion' property on the model correctly.

Please note that the above occurs only for existing members. The Member Type was edited after creating the member. For new members, all works well.

I tried to add additional properties on the Member Type. Same problem. All existing members won't be able to save and I get the above error. New properties apply successfully to new members only.

Any idea?

Thanks

• Michaël Vanbrabandt 863 posts 3348 karma points c-trib
    Aug 26, 2016 @ 10:33
    Michaël Vanbrabandt

Hi Bilal,

what version do you use so we can test this at our side?

/Michaël

Aug 26, 2016 @ 10:38
    Bilal Haidar

Latest one.

Thanks

Aug 28, 2016 @ 20:05
    Bilal Haidar

Hey Michaël, were you able to find anything? Thanks

Aug 29, 2016 @ 07:43
    Michaël Vanbrabandt

Hi Bilal,

strange indeed I have missed this also... [woops]

I will try to take a look at this later on this week.

/Michaël

Sep 16, 2016 @ 09:41
    Michaël Vanbrabandt

Bilal,

if its version 7.5.2 you need to update to 7.5.3.

There has been added a fix for this, see: https://our.umbraco.org/contribute/releases/753

/Michaël

Sep 16, 2016 @ 19:39
    Bilal Haidar

Thanks Michael. I will try this again.

/Bilal

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft