Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom 713 posts 954 karma points
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 16:23
    Tom

Call usercontrol macro from xslt macro

Hi all I have a usercontrol macro I'm trying to nest inside an xslt macro using the umbraco.library:RenderMacroContent unfortunately try as i might I can't get this to work.. just wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

<xsl:variable name="contactFormMacro" select="string(concat('&lt;?UMBRACO_MACRO macroAlias=&quot;ContactForm&quot; fileAttachmentsId=&quot;', data [@alias = 'currentFileAttachments'], '&quot; &gt;&lt;/?UMBRACO_MACRO&gt;'))" />
                                    <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:RenderMacroContent($contactFormMacro, number($currentPage/@id))" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

• Hendy Racher 863 posts 3849 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 16:43
    Hendy Racher

Hi Tom, IIRC the problem with having an XSLT macro rendering out a UC macro is that the page lifecycle events in the UC macro won't fire - I'm guessing this is the issue you're having ?

• Tom 713 posts 954 karma points
    Apr 14, 2010 @ 01:22
    Tom

Hi Hendy,

thanks so much for getting back to me.. yes that is true and nothing is being rendered.. alas!

I guess ill try and find a workaround

• Rao 10 posts 30 karma points
    Aug 09, 2011 @ 18:39
    Rao

Hello Tom,

Now I have to implement the same scenario, call the usercontrol macro in xslt.

Did you find the workaround for that, if so, please let me know the solution.

Thanks,

Rao. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft