Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert J. Bullock 386 posts 405 karma points
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 17:34
    Robert J. Bullock

Error Parsing All XSLT's

Ok, I've seen this error before but I can't figure out what's going on. The thing is, I have an identical site with the same DLL's and configuration not causing the error. Really could use help on this. Umbraco version is 6.1.6

Error parsing the XSLT:

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() at Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, Nullable`1 timeout, Func`1 getCacheItem, Object syncLock) at Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, Nullable`1 timeout, Func`1 getCacheItem) at Umbraco.Core.CacheHelper.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, Func`1 getCacheItem) at umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensions() at umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions() at umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXml, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary`2 parameters) at umbraco.presentation.umbraco.developer.Xslt.xsltVisualize.visualizeDo_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Mar 26, 2015 @ 17:49
    Robert J. Bullock

I've discovered that installing Contour update is what's causing the XSLT parsing error it seems. There's no "downgrading" with Contour so how do I fix this?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 26, 2015 @ 17:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Robert

It's been a while since I've seen this error - But if I remember correctly it's because of the xsltExtensions.config file not being properly updated for some reason. Perhaps comparing the /config/xsltExtensions.config file from your working installation with this one can be the easy fix? Either the extension is missing or the XML is invalid somehow.

If this is not the issue then it might be a missing .dll file that is causing it.

Hope these pointers help.

/Jan

Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:04
    Robert J. Bullock

Jan, I checked that and everything seems in order with config files. I upgraded the beta site install of Contour and it reproduces the problem. So it's somehow related to Contour. If I rever to an older version of Contour I'm afraid my forms will stop working.

Robert

Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:06
    Robert J. Bullock

Here is my xslt config file for the record:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<XsltExtensions>

<ext assembly="PDCalendar" type="PDCalendar.library" alias="pdcalendar" />

<ext assembly="umbraco.editorControls" type="umbraco.editorControls.tags.library" alias="tagsLib" />

<ext assembly="Umbraco.Forms.Core" type="Umbraco.Forms.Library" alias="umbraco.contour" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltCommon" alias="Exslt.ExsltCommon" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes" alias="Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltMath" alias="Exslt.ExsltMath" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions" alias="Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltStrings" alias="Exslt.ExsltStrings" />

<ext assembly="umbraco" type="umbraco.presentation.xslt.Exslt.ExsltSets" alias="Exslt.ExsltSets" />

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Cms" alias="ucomponents.cms">

</ext>

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Email" alias="ucomponents.email">

</ext>

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Media" alias="ucomponents.media">

</ext>

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Nodes" alias="ucomponents.nodes">

</ext>

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Search" alias="ucomponents.search">

</ext>

<ext assembly="uComponents.XsltExtensions" type="uComponents.XsltExtensions.Urls" alias="ucomponents.urls">

</ext>

</XsltExtensions>

Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:08
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Robert

And the Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll file is in place in the /bin folder as well?

/Jan

Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:15
    Robert J. Bullock

Ah, for some reason removing the uComponents Xslt extensions fixes it.

Mar 26, 2015 @ 18:18
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Robert

Ok...did you uninstall uComponents? But good to hear you managed to get it fixed. It's usually related to this config file when this error happens :)

/Jan

Mar 26, 2015 @ 21:29
    Robert J. Bullock

I didn't uninstall uComponents, I just removed the XSLT extension references from my config. I rarely use XSLT's anymore but there are few legacy ones on a large site.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft