Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• priya 25 posts 45 karma points
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:02
    priya

XSLT :VALUE TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL

Error occured

System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
    at System.Convert.ToInt32(Double value)
    at System.Double.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
    at System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryRuntime.ChangeTypeXsltArgument(XmlQueryType xmlType, Object value, Type destinationType)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltLateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
    at (XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current)
    at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, XmlWriter results, XmlResolver documentResolver)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPathNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, TextWriter results)
    at umbraco.presentation.webservices.codeEditorSave.SaveXslt(String fileName, String oldName, String fileContents, Boolean ignoreDebugging)

I have upgraded 4.0.3 to 4.7.1 and iis 7

I am getting this error while saving some of my XSLT files.

I have also removed /bin/ from XSLT extension.config file and still getting this error.

tell me the reason and solution to this:(

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:22
    Jeroen Breuer

I've also had this problem. It means you point to a node (probably content picker or Multi Node Tree Picker) that doesn't exist anymore. Update your content in Umbraco and remove the relation to the deleted node and everything should work again.

Jeroen

• priya 25 posts 45 karma points
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:52
    priya

Thanks Jeroen

i am new to umbraco .

so please tell me how to do this.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Dec 26, 2011 @ 13:57
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Priya

You will have to check your references to content and media and see if something that does no longer exist is referenced in the content section.

You could also try to see if you can in fact save the XSLT files outside of Umbraco and then go to a page where the XSLT is being used and see if everything is being displayed as it should. In that case it's simply because the Umbraco XSLT editor does not know the value before runtime.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft