Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• adamsimsy 31 posts 46 karma points
    Apr 19, 2011 @ 15:49
    adamsimsy

Reporting - who is editing, where and when

This is obviously a customer requirement which i hope isn't frowned upon for openly asking quesitons about on the forum.

Anyway i've had a good search through the wiki, projects and the forum and couldn't find anything related for reporting on editor activity.

My question was...

Are there any packages or functionality within profressional packages to generate a report or view who is editing content and where that content is in Umbraco?

My second question if there isn't anything available is...

Does Umbraco keep an audit or allow auditing/logging of content editing to be writen to a log?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Regards.

Adam

• Richard Soeteman 4035 posts 12842 karma points MVP
    Apr 19, 2011 @ 19:49
    Richard Soeteman

Hi,

You should check out Concierge a product from Umbraco. http://umbraco.com/products/more-add-ons/concierge whic allows to checkout and checkin content. I think not sure that this comes with reporting as well. You can download a trial from the site.

Otherwise there is a auditing log. Right click on the content node and select "Audit trail"

Hope this helps you,

Richard

• adamsimsy 31 posts 46 karma points
    May 07, 2011 @ 15:03
    adamsimsy

Hi Richard thank you for your response. We've just ordered Complete which we'll use to review Concierge to see if the reporting components give us what we are looking for. Otherwise we'll try to use the audit log.

Thanks again for your reply. Adam

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft