Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• vijay 129 posts 152 karma points
    Jan 06, 2010 @ 07:37
    vijay

how to make my website compatible to mobile?

hi all,

I developed an website using umbraco. My client ask me to give feature like user can browse the website through Mobile.

can anyone give me some idea how to make my website compatiable to mobile browsers.

--vijay.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jan 06, 2010 @ 07:42
    Sebastiaan Janssen

You can use an alternative template so that a different stylesheet and/or different macro's are being used on the mobile version of the website.

Also check out the alternative page for iPhone post for some more pointers on (mobile) browser detection.

• vijay 129 posts 152 karma points
    Jan 06, 2010 @ 08:01
    vijay

hi sebastian,

my doubt is i have to develop different web page for mobile version and different web page for normal pc version

or

can i use my same web page for both mobile and pc

thanks in advance,

---vijay.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15477 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jan 06, 2010 @ 08:09
    Sebastiaan Janssen

You will have more luck investigating questions that are not directly related to Umbraco when you just Google them.

Now, if you find a good solution and have questions about the implementation in Umbraco, we're more than happy to help you along.

• shruti 21 posts 42 karma points
    Jan 29, 2010 @ 03:27
    shruti

Hi, I am using iphonealpage, its working fine with plane Contents, but i have  .NET controls too in the Content section which are not showing up on iphone.aspx.Could you advice me on that?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft