This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1091 times - uploaded 09 January 2018
- Beautiful user management
- Content Templates (formerly known as Blueprints, also know as default values or standard values)
- ISearchableTree - search anywhere, not just in the current section
- New starter kit - highlighing Umbraco best practices
- Scheduled health checks - perform automated health checks on a schedule you like. Get an e-mail result or implement a Slack alert or any type of alert you can think of.
- Nested Content is now no longer just a package, it's available out of the box in Umbraco
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-10587 - Email field in InternalMemberIndex seems to be attempted to being added to the index twice
- U4-10637 - Hiding the underlying textarea for the Rich Text Editor within a grid cell, hides textareas used as Macro Parameters too
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.7.8.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).