v7.6.0Status: In Progress
92% complete 8% in progress
Target release date: Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 120 times - uploaded 17 March 2017
"Template experience update"
- New script and template editors
- New Colors
- Improved content/media/member picker experience
- Support for list view pickers
- New “UDI” ids for unique relation between umbraco items
- Improved security defaults
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-7318 - Add Core Property Value Converters for all Property Type's that require them by default - but careful of breaking changes
Issues & Tasks
- U4-8658 - RTE Editor: Edit an existing image by clicking 'media picker' in toolbar, show a blank picker
- U4-8998 - umbracoRelation table needs unique index on columns: parentId, childId, relType, umbracoRelationType needs indexes on alias,name
- U4-9328 - UI: It shouldn’t be possible to select the current template or the selected master template in the master template picker.
- U4-9407 - Update service Scope with new EventManager to track all events triggered in services and to emit then when required
- U4-9465 - Mini list view: don’t show expand arrow on list views in trees not supporting mini list view
- U4-9576 - Scannable plugin types should implement a marker interface, then PluginManager should scan for all plugins once instead of multiple times for each type
- U4-9591 - All PetaPoco Relators for 1:M mappings need to be reviewed to ensure there is a correct sort being used
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.6.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).