This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 4887 times - uploaded 01 May 2014
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.x to 6.2.0
Note that the UmbracoMembershipProvider, UsersMembershipProvider and UmbracoRoleProvider have been updated in the web.config
Also note that it's a good idea to rebuild your Examine indexes (in the developer section, go to the "Examine management" dashboard and for each of your indexes go to "Info & Tools" to rebuild) in case you were affected by a bug we found in there.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-2605 - Feature Request, 6.1.4, Add better search and replace options to all code editor controls.
- U4-2737 - Snippets that are available when creating new MacroScripts should also be available for Partial Views
- U4-2750 - Create MergeParentContextViewData filter for SurfaceControllers and PartialViewMacroController so the ParentViewContext is automatically merged into the child action VIewData
Issues & Tasks
- U4-1076 - Apostrophes in document type description are shown preceded/escaped by a slash in the Create Node dialog
- U4-1853 - Tinymce with the format dropdown added as soon as you interact with it the content tree stops working Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'href' of undefined (anonymous function) DependencyHandler.axd:57 Chrome Only..
- U4-1983 - Member cache is not utilized properly, number of users online won't work and won't work in load balanced environments
- U4-2174 - Umbraco 6.1.0 Beta, Error : Resolution is not frozen, it is not yet possible, to get gains from it
- U4-2635 - Umbraco.Core.Strings string Replace(this string source, string oldString, string newString, StringComparison stringComparison) method only replaces first ocurrence of oldString
- U4-2823 - RenderRouteHandler.GetUmbracoRouteDefinition() fails to store the route definition when an incidental alias-controller match is made
- U4-2842 - When moving a media item from recycle bin / trash back to content media is still marked as trashed
- U4-3057 - MembershipPasswordFormat problem at EncodePassword method in UmbracoMembershipProvider class
- U4-3071 - Affect the order of domains in GetDomains() method at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Domain class
- U4-3145 - Cache file periodically becomes corrupted: Oops: this document is published but is not in the cache (internal error)
- U4-3186 - Neither User or Member membership provider actually validates the password based on the config settings.
- U4-3208 - Ensure all membership provider properties exist on the default Member type shipped with Umbraco
- U4-3224 - Updated UmbracoViewPage<T> to check the model type and cast/convert/change accordingly based on the given model
- U4-3525 - CreateIndexBuilder.NonClustered() just sets IsClustered to false, but SqlSyntaxProviderBase uses IndexType
- U4-4020 - High concurrent publishing causes error An item with the same key has already been added in ContentService.SaveAndPublish
- U4-4108 - The backoffice should not be accessible when the app is not configured, it should redirect to the installer
- U4-4119 - PackagingService Export ContentType fails if doctype properties are in Generic Properties tab
- U4-4148 - Anytime RuntimeCacheProvider or InMemoryCacheProvider is used, a cache refresher will need to handle it's distribution!
- U4-4260 - When changing sort order on member type and saving, this doesn't get reflected on the member
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 6.2.0.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).