Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Any chance for a hot fix that does not use the legazy helper?
Server Error in '/' Application.
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.]
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource 1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +445
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource 1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +318
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource1 retry) +211
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource 1 retry) +393
Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction(Func1 func) +383
Umbraco.Core.Persistence.<Query>d__7 1.MoveNext() +183
System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable 1 collection) +452
System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +70
Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.OnRouteAttempt(RoutableAttemptEventArgs args) +53
Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +309
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +92
Working on that see comment on other thread
What thread? Different erros not the same issue? Im running you latest version that you posted in the thread about open reader.
Just to confirm this. Running a SQL-statement to check the nr of opened connections to the db.
SELECT DB_NAME(dbid) as DBName, hostname ,COUNT(dbid) as NumberOfConnections
FROM sys.sysprocesses with (nolock)
WHERE dbid > 0
and len(hostname) > 0
--and DB_NAME(dbid)='master' /* Open this line to filter Database by Name */
Group by DB_NAME(dbid),hostname
order by DBName
Each time I hit a resource that returns a 404, the connection number increases. After removing the SEO Checker-http-module. It all works fine again.
I meant the thread you replied on yesterday and I am aware these things are broken. I have completely stripped out SQlHelper and replaced with repositories I am using in the V2 version of SEOChecker. Currently testing this and hope to have a test release within an hour.
@Richard: Rockstar! I'll be happy to help you out with testing - just let me know.
I have a new version that does not have the connections issues. I have tested and all seems ok a test version can be downloaded from
Hope this works on your end too.
And another update (the last one before official release)
I've just released v1.10. The official release that fixes this issue.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted