Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • blackhawk 256 posts 1136 karma points
    Oct 12, 2017 @ 15:42
    blackhawk
    0

    Size is not properly reflected in Media section of BackOffice

    I'm running Umbraco 7.6.6 and got the package installed via Nuget. When we get our API key, and go compress an PNG file in the Media Section, the job does happen, but when you look at the properties tab for the given PNG, the size does not change....

    enter image description here

    ...yet when you view the same image in Windows explorer, you can see the size "did" change...

    enter image description here

  • Backend Devs 65 posts 488 karma points
    Oct 12, 2017 @ 16:16
    Backend Devs
    101

    Hi,

    Thank you for the founded bug. We totally forget about that property.

    The bug will be fixed in 1.3 (not beta) version. I will ping you here.

    Thanks in advance, Dmytro

  • Backend Devs 65 posts 488 karma points
    Oct 17, 2017 @ 13:10
    Backend Devs
    0

    Hi there, 1.3 is out of beta and your bug is fixed.

  • blackhawk 256 posts 1136 karma points
    Oct 17, 2017 @ 14:41
    blackhawk
    0

    Thanks! I originally installed the previous version via nuget. Is there anything special I have to do to get 1.3.1 installed via nuget or will the system automatically update the existing package for me?

  • Backend Devs 65 posts 488 karma points
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 08:02
    Backend Devs
    1

    Just upgrade it via the package manager tool in the Visual Studio

  • blackhawk 256 posts 1136 karma points
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 16:08
    blackhawk
    0

    Ah yes I have found the settings in Visual Studio. Thank you for the instructions. But for some odd reason I'm getting errors when I upgrade to 1.3.1 in Umbraco 7.6.6. This is the server error that is occurring...

    [InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.]
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.ValidateConnectionForExecute(SqlCommand command) +2475717
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean async) +316
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) +160
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +123
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteScalar() +241
       StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbCommand.ExecuteScalar() in c:\Code\github\SamSaffron\MiniProfiler\StackExchange.Profiling\Data\ProfiledDbCommand.cs:311
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.<>c__DisplayClassa.<ExecuteScalarWithRetry>b__9() +74
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction(Func`1 func) +384
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.ExecuteScalar(String sql, Object[] args) +403
       Tinifier.Core.Repository.Section.TSectionRepo.AssignTinifierToAdministrators() +1563
       Tinifier.Core.Application.UmbracoStartup.CreateTinifySection(ApplicationContext context) +271
       Tinifier.Core.Application.UmbracoStartup.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbraco, ApplicationContext context) +71
       Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +50
       Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.<Complete>b__a(IApplicationEventHandler x) +431
       Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach(IEnumerable`1 items, Action`1 action) +166
       Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +462
       Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +166
       Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e) +364
    
    [HttpException (0x80004005): There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.]
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +529
       System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +169
       System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +169
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +396
       System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +333
    
    [HttpException (0x80004005): There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +525
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +124
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +700
    

    When I downgrade back to 1.3.0, the error goes away.

    I also tried uninstalling 1.3.0 all together and simply installing 1.3.1, but that also generates the same error as noted above.

  • Backend Devs 65 posts 488 karma points
    Oct 19, 2017 @ 08:42
    Backend Devs
    0

    Hi Blackhawk! I think we found the solution. Please update your Tinifier to 1.3.2 version. Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft